Provide a complete service to the commercial market in sales & repairs of commercial catering equipment, supplies of hygiene & janitorial products including a comprehensive aftercare service.
All our products have the legal COSHH required.
We can provide you with these documents and can also train all your staff at no extra cost to you.
Certification can be provided to comply with any health & safety policies.
We understand that many chefs/managers have a busy day-day job role;
- We can provide a sales representative to attend either fortnightly or monthly and take the stress away for you with your stock control.
- Supply you with personalised order sheets to complete your own orders to fax or email
- Call you weekly, fortnightly or monthly to take your order
Let us take the stress away.
You can pay by all major credit/debit cards.
You can also pay by cheque, cash or BACS.
All credit card payments are subject to a 3% charge
Leasing options available for larger projects
Lease or Hire Equipment Available.
- NHS Groups & Hospitals
- Nursing & Residential Homes
- Schools & Colleges
- Hotels, Bars & Restaurants
- Golf & Health Clubs
We have been established for over 26 years, employ 23 staff. We are the area's leading supplier in our domain and our loyal customers have assisted us with our position within the market place.
We have the ability to assess our customers' requirements, act upon them, and then provide an excellent aftercare service; this also includes value for money.
When it comes to installing a new kitchen, the company director, Martyn Keal, who has 20 years experience, will always:
- Discuss your needs & expectations
- Draw up suggested plans & layouts
- Keep you updated every step of the way
- Agree the fees to suit your budget and suggest payment plans available
- Install and also project manage if required
- Commission off after installation and confirm customer satisfaction
- Provide full guarantees and complete aftercare to include provisions of hygiene products to prolong the life of equipment
- Comprehensive COSHH data to back up hygiene provisions.
We can offer as much or as little that you may need to suit your requirements & budget.
We have built the business on "quality" and "good service" hence our length of trading years.
If we feel an item of equipment will not suit your needs we will tell you the truth, we are always honest.
Unlike other companies we deliver for FREE with mainly our own vehicles & depending on your location.
They are polite and always do their best to bring the items into your premises.
We can also install for you with our own fully qualified engineers.
Many hire agreements available which are bespoke to your individual needs.
Yes, Yes, Yes!
We have built the business on the good name of GWP Products, we are a major distributor in the UK hence being able to offer you various quantities, pack sizes or even pallet amounts from our extensively stocked warehouse, meaning you can cut out the middle man and save money.
Many of our product ranges can be dosed through specific units at no extra cost to you, hence you being able to monitor your cost per use.
We can also offer concentrate products that are proven to save you money, but doesn't compromise their performance.